Translate English to Hindi
- Translate English to Hindi – In today’s world English has the reputation of being an international language. English has the highest number of speakers across the globe after the mandarin language.Whereas Hindi is the mother tongue of more than 400 million speakers home to Indian and dispersed in the entire world.
- So, in today’s modern world it is quite necessary to have command over English Language if user find it difficult then he or she has to take help of English To Hindi Translator which is based on Google’s “Translation” API which is reputed to be world’s best software to translate from one language to another in this case from English to Hindi language. We offer this Translator as a help so that users could Translate accurately from English To Hindi.
- All you have to do is to type in Roman Script the English language or copy-paste anywhere with an upper limit of 500 characters and this Translator will translate the Text content from English To Hindi smoothly. You need to click on the Translate button which is situated below.
- This English To Hindi Translator will not only help those users who frequently translate from English To Hindi but also Those users who rarely use this to translate English Matter into the Hindi language. Although No two languages are the same because of their inherent difference in syntax and grammar.
Translations between the following languages are supported:
- Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English,
- Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic
- , Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian,
- Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan,
- Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices