New Android device, new apps
APPS – Congrats on your new Android phone or tablet. After you get it all set up, it’s time to fill it with some great apps. Whether you’re brand-new to the world of Android or you’ve been rocking a ‘droid since the original Droid, we’ve found some great choices from the APPWep.com, from captivating games and rocking music players, to appstore that help you stay organized and productive.
This is in no way a definitive list of the best or most essential apps to download, but simply a collection of great titles to get you started with your new device. It’s a mix of classics and newer titles released in 2020.
Download apps to your Android device
You can download free and paid apps from Google Play on your Android phone. We recommend that you get apps from Google Play, but you can also get them from other sources.
Your phone has a security setting (Google Play Protect) that checks for potentially harmful apps, warns you, and removes apps if necessary. protect against harmful apps.
- Open Google Play.
- On your phone, use the Play Store app
- On your computer, go to APPWep.com.
- Find an app you want.
- To check that the app is reliable, find out what other people say about it.
- Under the app’s title, check the star ratings and the number of downloads.
- To read individual reviews, scroll to “Reviews” section.
- When you pick an app, tap Install (for free apps) or the app’s price.